Terms & Conditions
BY USING OR AVAILING OUR SERVICES, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL THESE TERMS AND YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THEM. WE URGE ALL OUR WEBSITE VISITORS TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS; IF YOU DON’T AGREE PLEASE DON’T USE OUR SITE OR MOBILE APP.
Who we are?
We, Big Boat Charters (“we”, “us” or “our”) operate this site and mobile app. We are a Company registered in the United States. Our sole purpose is to bring together both boat owners and renters. Using Big Boat Charters platform you can book all types of boats on different locations. Sailing is made easy by Big Boat Charters!
Knowing the Terms and Conditions of our Website
We suggest all our website visitors or users to print a copy of these Terms and Conditions. These is the legal agreement between you and Big Boat Charters, it can only be modified with our consent. On timely basis Big Boat Charters may revise these Terms and Conditions by amending this page. We urge all our website users or visitors to check this page on regular basis to take notice of any changes we have made, these changes are binding on you. For any information or doubt related to Big Boat Charters Terms and Conditions reach our support team. We have a dedicated team available 24x7 to address all your queries and concerns.
Accessing our Site
- Big Boat Charters website and mobile app is available free of charge.
- Big Boat Charters don’t guarantee that our Site or mobile app will always be available. All our website content may not be always available; access to our contents is permitted on temporary basis. Big Boat Charters holds the right to withdraw, suspends, changes or discontinues all or any part of the website or mobile app without prior notice. Big Boat Charters won’t be liable to you if for any reason our website or mobile app is unavailable at point of time or for any specific period.
- You are always responsible for making necessary arrangements for you to have access to Big Boat Charters site or mobile app including configuring your information technology, platform and compute programs in order to access our site or mobile app.
- You are also always responsible for ensuring that all individuals or persons who access our website or mobile app through your internet collection are aware of Big Boat Charters Terms and Conditions. All these terms and conditions comply with them as well.
- All trademarks, copyrights and logos contained on this website or mobile app are and remain the property of respective owners.
- Any use of these materials doesn’t imply support or endorsement of these businesses or companies. No other rights or licenses in or to such logos or/and trademarks are fixed.
- You can download contents or material from our website or mobile app for your sole personal use. However, you shouldn’t transmit, copy, republish, modify, store (in any part or whole), link or frame any materials or data downloaded from our website or mobile app without obtaining proper license or permission to do so from the owner. If you fail to obtain a license will lead to termination of your right to use this site or mobile app immediately.
- Big Boat Charters is a responsible website publisher; hence we support protection of your intellectual property right and reputation. Big Boat Charters operate a notice and follow down procedure regarding any such material.
- You can refer to our Copyright, Defamation and Trademark Infringement Policy to report any cases which you believe constitute copyright or defame you or is a case of trademark infringement.
- You must be careful using our website or mobile app. You mist not misuse Big Boat Charters website or mobile app by any means or otherwise disrupt operation of our services and this portal by intentionally introducing Trojans, viruses, or other materials which is technologically harmful or malicious. You should not attempt to gain any illegal or unauthorized access to our site or mobile app, the server on which our website stored or any server, database or computer connected to our website or mobile app. Any breach to the law will force us to report to the enforcement authorities. Big Boat Charters will co-operate with the authorities by disclosing every possible information or identity of you to them. In any case of such breach or illegal acts, your right to use our website or mobile app will be ceased immediately.
- You should not attempt or try to use any of the automated programs including web crawlers or spider to access information about our system or website. Using these programs you should not search, obtain links or display any part of the website or mobile app, except the home page at www.bigboatcharters.com, unless the automated program is identified unique in the User Agent field and is completely compliant with a permitted program. Any attempted use or such use of automated programs except permitted program will be considered misuse of our system website or mobile app. Obtaining access or information to any part of our website, mobile app or our system by means of any such automated programs except a permitted program is stringently unauthorized.
- You should not upload or use any offensive or inappropriate language or content or request for any commercial services in any form of communication, either email or through forms to the website.
Linking to Big Boat Charters Site
- You should not include any link to any page of our site Big Boat Charters in any other website except the home page at www.bigboatcharters.com without our prior consent in written form.
- You should not establish a link in such a manner as to suggest there is a form of approval, association or endorsement on our part whereas none exists. You should not establish any link to our website or mobile app in any other portal or mobile app which is not owned by you.
- Big Boat Charters assume no responsibility for any content of websites or apps linked on our website. Those links should not be considered as endorsement by Big Boat Charters of those linked portals or mobile apps. Big Boat Charters is not liable for any damage or loss which may arise from your use of the linked websites or apps.
- Big Boat Charters website or mobile app should not be framed on any other portal, nor may you create a link to any part of the website or mobile app other than the main page.
- Big Boat Charters will not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other technologically harmful materials which may infect your computer programs, devices, computer equipment, data or any other proprietary materials because of your use of our Big Boat Charters website or because of your downloading of any content from the site or any other portals linked to it.
- Big Boat Charters won’t guarantee you that our site or mobile app will always be free from bugs, viruses or fully secure. Its highly recommended that you should use your own bug protection software.
- To get latest details and information about boats and yachts available on this portal or mobile app, you should register with the portal or mobile app. For new users we have a simple registration process, doing s will help you get all information and details about the services. However, Big Boat Charters holds the right to refuse your application for registration. When we accept your registration, Big Boat Charters will confirm this by sending an email with all account details.
- You should undertake that all information or details provided by you during the registration process with Big Boat Charters is complete and accurate.
- Each Big Boat Charters registration is for single user only. Always treat your username and password as highly confidential and should not disclose this to any third-party.
- By registering with Big Boat Charters portal or mobile app, you agree to accept responsibility for all actions which occur under your account. You also agree to accept that you won’t sell, assign or transfer any membership rights or membership at any stage.
- You accept sole responsibility for use of your Big Boat Charters online account or mobile app and for keeping all account details as well as password which may have been chosen by you or given to you for use on the site or mobile app. In case there is any unauthorized use of your online account or mobile app, notify us immediately. Even if there is any breach of security of the site, inform us at the earliest.
- Big Boat Charters holds the right to block any particular or group of users from the site or mobile app. Big Boat Charters holds the right to restrict or bar access or use of all elements of our products or services on a temporary or permanent basis at our sole discretion. In such cases the user or group of users should be notified in written form. On getting notified you must not attempt to use the site or mobile app under any other new name or through other user accounts, Big Boat Charters holds the right to block that new account also.
- All contents and information available on Big Boat Charters site or mobile app is for general information only. It should not be considered as an advice on which you should blindly rely. You must obtain specialist or professional advice before taking or refraining from any action on the basis of contents published on the site or mobile app.
- Big Boat Charters are not boat or yacht broker. All details of boats and yachts available on the site or mobile app are for information purposes only. Big Boat Charters can’t verify any of these details and hence make no warranties or illustrations as to its accuracy or completeness. If you are relying on any of these details, you should do that at your own risk.
- Big Boat Charters wont warrant that your access to or running of the portal or mobile app will be error free or uninterrupted. Big Boat Charters won’t be liable if by any chance we are unable to process your details because of circumstances which are beyond our control.
- Big Boat Charters make every effort to update all information on the website or mobile app. But at any stage Big Boat Charters guarantees or warranties you that the contents on our website or mobile app are up-to-date, complete or accurate.
- All notices should be given to Big Boat Charters either by emailing or by post to the mentioned address on our Contact us page. For any further details you can get in touch with our support team, we are always available to help you.
- For all registered users of our website or mobile app, Big Boat Charters will serve a notice on you by email. Big Boat Charters will email at the address provided to us by you during registration. Ensure you always update your email address so that Big Boat Charters can reach you with all necessary details easily from time to time.
- All notices which are sent by email will be considered to have been received the next working day. All notices which are sent by normal post will be considered received in 5 working days after the date of posting.
- Big Boat Charters operates a system to ensure all customer feedbacks are deal on consistent and fair manner. We also ensure all feedbacks are properly recorded so that we can deliver on it. Big Boat Charters is committed to customer satisfaction; our team is continuously striving hard to deliver best possible services. Big Boat Charters welcome all suggestions and feedback; we believe it will help us to improve our service in days to come. Big Boat Charters values customer feedbacks and suggestions, we believe it’s the best possible way to realize how we are delivering on our services. Always feel free to share your feedback, we welcome al suggestions. Please email or call us to share your experience. Big Boat Charters aims to acknowledge all customer or user feedback.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be considered to exclude Big Boat Charters liability to you for personal injury or death arising from our negligence by any chance, or for any other liability which can’t be limited or excluded by English law or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to the above clause, Big Boat Charters won’t be liable for any failures because of internet problems or unavailability or any software error or any other situation beyond our control by any chance.
- Subject to the first clause under liabilities, Big Boat Charters won’t accept any liability for loss of account details or password due to loss of power, breakdown, errors or other problems led by or to our systems.
- To the extent accepted by law, Big Boat Charters exclude all warranties, conditions, representations or any other terms which may apply to our website or mobile app or any content on it, whether implied or expressed.
- Big Boat Charters won’t be responsible or liable to any user for damage or loss, whether in tort, contract, breach of statutory duty or otherwise. Even if predictable, in connection or arising under the use of our website or mobile app, or reliance on or use of any content displayed on the portal.
- Big Boat Charters may place advanced new systems on time to time basis to prevent any automated programs from being used to obtain illegal or unauthorized access to our websites, systems or mobile apps. You are not allowed to use any of such automated programs for any purposes and any use of such programs by you is completely at your own risk. Subject to the first clause under liabilities, Big Boat Charters won’t be responsible or liable to you for any problem or consequences arising out of it or in connection with any such use or attempted use of any automated programs to get unauthorized or illegal access to our system, website or mobile app.
- Big Boat Charters won’t be responsible or liable to you for:
- loss of revenue, sales or profit;
- any consequential, indirect, punitive or special damage, loss, expenses and costs;
- loss of reputation or popularity;
- loss of business;
- weakening of goodwill or support; or
- damage, loss or corruption of data or information.
- Whenever you use our boat or yacht check availability form on the portal or mobile app to enquire about particular boats, yachts or services, all your details will be saved by us and shared to our partner. Information stored and shared by Big Boat Charters with third party partner or brokers will help you find the best deals matching your need. This information will be matched to other appropriate third-party boat broker; the purpose is to assist you with your request.
- Your communications or dealings using Big Boat Charters site or mobile platform with any party other than us are solely between you and that third party. For instances there are certain areas of the portal or mobile app which allows you to conduct transactions, purchase goods or services or share material. In most instances all these transactions will be carried out by our partners and vendors, under any circumstances Big Boat Charters will be liable or responsible for any services, goods, resources, content or advice available through such third party communications or dealings or for any harm related to it. Before availing any third party policies as well as practices make sure you review details carefully, once you are thoroughly convinced with those policies and practices you can engage in any transactions or dealings with them. For any concerns, questions or complaints related to goods, materials or services provided by third parties should be forwarded directly to the third party. Big Boat Charters is no where responsible for any inconveniences or problems because of third parties.
- If you are accessing the Big Boat Charters site or mobile app from any location outside the United States, you are responsible for agreement with all local rules or laws.
Information on Content Providers
- Big Boat Charters is supplier of content which is supplied by various other informative content providers. Big Boat Charters can’t be hold responsible or liable for all the opinions and statements expressed by those suppliers. You need to understand that the responsibility for the completeness and accuracy of all such contents lie completely with those Big Boat Charters content suppliers and is not guaranteed by us. Big Boat Charters is not published of any information and hence we are not liable or responsible for any inaccuracies, delays, omissions or errors in such content. Considering the volume of the information posted by different suppliers, Big Boat Charters can’t monitor all of these information posted on the site or mobile app. Big Boat Charters assumes no duty to monitor or check the website or mobile app for inaccurate or inappropriate content published by the supplier. By any means or chance, Big Boat Charters and our affiliates or employees can be hold responsible or liable to any user for claims of libel, defamation, infringement, slander, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, fraud, obscenity, pornography or any misrepresentation arising from such contents. Despite the foregoing, we reserve all the right to remove details or information provided by the supplier any time in our sole tact.
User Generated Content
- Big Boat Charters interactive areas are all given to provide users stimulating and interesting forum to express views and share their information and ideas. Its highly recommended that to protect your safety, always use your best judgment when submitting information to the Big Boat Charters site or mobile app. Big Boat Charters in general discourages sharing personal details such as phone numbers and addresses or other useful information which can be used to locate or identify you in public areas of the website or mobile app. Big Boat Charters reserves the right to move, edit or delete any such submissions anytime without letting you know in our discretion. Big Boat Charters have no obligation to remove or review any such content or contents.
- Any content which is uploaded to Big Boat Charters website or mobile app will be considered non-proprietary and non-confidential. You retain all ownership rights in the content but you are considered to grant Big Boat Charters and other users of the website or mobile app a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable and license to use, modify, copy, archive, display, distribute, create, reproduce, store and create derivative works from all information which you provide to use in public area of the website or mobile app in any form, software, media or technology of any kind. All this includes making available the details and information you provide in searchable format which may be accessed by the users of the Big Boat Charters site or mobile app, and any other use which we see perfect.
- By placing contents or material on any of our website or mobile app content you warrant and represent that you own or control all rights to the content which you provided. Its your responsibility to know if the content is accurate and it does not infringe any of these Terms and Conditions; and that it won’t cause any injury or harm to any person.
- Big Boat Charters holds the right to disclose your identity and personal information to any third party who is claiming that any information or content which is posted or uploaded by you to our Big Boat Charters site or mobile app constitutes any violation of their right to privacy or intellectual property rights.
- Big Boat Charters can’t be hold responsible or liable to any third party, for the accuracy of the content or comment which is posted by you or any other user of our website or mobile app.
- Please note that Big Boat Charters never accept unwanted ideas or materials for publication or use by any means. Big Boat Charters is not responsible for the similarity of any of the website content or programming in any ideas or materials to media transmitted to us.
Some of the interactive areas of Big Boat Charters site or mobile app are intended to encourage debate among public. There is every possible chance that people will differ both in terms of judgment and opinion. Big Boat Charters encourages freedom of speech and a market full of new ideas. But by availing these areas of the site or mobile app, you are participating in forum or community which is intended for all kinds of users. Hence, Big Boat Charters holds the right to remove any contents or information posted on the site or mobile app at any time for any purpose. All decisions as to whether the content or information violates any of our posting riles will be made by us after we have full notice of such posts or contents. Without limiting Big Boat Charters right to remove any content or post, we have attempted to provide the following details to individuals who are or will post content on the website or mobile app.
When you are using Big Boat Charters site or mobile, please don’t post content or material that:
- Contains profane, vulgar, hateful or abusive languages, slurs or epithets, illustrations or texts in poor taste or meaning, inflammatory or provocative attacks of a racial, personal or religious nature or any cases of racism, hate, discrimination or expressions of bigotry.
- Is threatening, defamatory, false, disparaging, deceptive, inaccurate, fraudulent, misleading, contains unsubstantiated or exaggeration claims, unfair, offensive, violates privacy rights of third parties, unreasonably harmful, unpleasant to any community or individual, tends to mislead a section, contains any actionable statements or reflects unfairly on any other business, person or entity.
- Discriminates on the grounds of religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or refers to any other matters in any way which is prohibited by law.
- Violates Big Boat Charters rights or that of our partners, third parties or advertisers.
- Violates any rule, law or regulation and attempts to encourage such an violation or evasion.
- Advertises, offers or promotes to trade any services or goods, exceptional in areas which is specifically designated for such purposes.
- Unfairly impedes with any other party’s continuous enjoyment and use of the site or mobile app.
- Uploads copied or copyrighter or proprietary material of any type on the website or mobile app without seeking the permission of the owner of that original material.
- Attempts or uses someone else’s account, service, system or password except its permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
- Includes photos, images, articles or any other contents which promotes, constitutes or encourages unlawful or illegal acts, violation of any right of an entity or an individual, violation of any state, locale, international or national law, regulation, rule or guideline or else creates liability.
- Transmits or uploads viruses or various other disruptive, destructive or harmful files which can cause problem to the site or mobile app.
- Interferes, disrupts, harms or violates the security of the Big Boat Charters site, mobile app, system resources, any services, accounts, servers, passwords, networks connected to or the ones which are accessible through the Big Boat Charters site or mobile app, linked or affiliated sites.
- Completely disguises the origin of the post.
- Stores or collects other user or individual’s personal data.
- “ablaze” any entity or individual. For instance sends numerous messages related to any other user or entity which makes offensive or derogatory comments which can hurt their sentiments or emotion.
- Repeats numerous offensive or derogatory messages under multiple subjects or threads.
- There is violation of some posting rules. Big Boat Charters reserves the right to disclose all information or personal details as necessary to satisfy any regulation, governmental request or law.
- Is completely unrelated to any specific interactive area or any interactive area’s topic.
General and Jurisdiction
- On a time to time basis Big Boat Charters holds the right to change the content of the website and mobile app. We can discontinue or suspend any particular section or aspect of the site which may have your access to it on regular basis. Subject to our notification, any new content to the website or amendments will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- If any court decides any particular part of these Terms and Conditions can’t be enforced, that part won’t apply but the rest part of the Terms and Conditions will. Waiver by any party of a breach shall not be considered a continuing waiver, or a waiver of any following breach of any other or same provisions. Delay or failure in exercising any of the rights under the mentioned Terms and Conditions won’t prevent the exercise of any other right. You may not transfer or assign any benefit, obligation or interest under these terms.
- For a business user, all these mentioned Terms and Conditions are the whole agreement between you and Big Boat Charters. You should acknowledge that you didn’t enter into this agreement in dependence on any representation or warranty made by us.
- If you are a consumer user, please take into count that these Terms and Conditions, their subject matter and formation are all governed by the United States Law. You and Big Boat Charters both agree that the courts of the United States will have unrestricted authority.
- For a business user, all these Terms and Conditions are governed by the United States Law and will be subject to restricted authority of the United States courts.